Layers Reduce Risk
Currently, we are encountering the most complex and strategic cyber security threats that we have ever faced. According to statistics, there is an occurrence of a cyber-attack every 11 seconds. The issue is no longer a question of whether a cyber-attack will happen in your network but rather when it will occur.
To safeguard your organization and data, there is no single technological solution or practice that can provide complete protection. At NXT GEN, we advocate that the implementation of multiple layers can lower risk, which can enhance your security posture and safeguard your organization. This approach can minimize the chances of your data falling into the wrong hands.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
It’s about designing & implementing the right solution, selecting the proper technology and ensuring security.
Our Layers of security offerings include hardware, software, services & support for :
- Data Center & Network Infrastructure Security
- Immutable Data Protection & Recovery
- End Point Detection & Response (EDR)
- Manage Detection & Response (MDR)
- Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
- Cloud Security
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Patch Management
- Asset Management
- Email Security
- Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB)
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Zero Trust
- Threat Intelligence
- Physical Security – Video Surveillance & Access Control
- Risk Management & Planning
- Governance & Compliance
- Employee Training & Awareness
- Vulnerability, Penetration, Application & API Testing
- Managed Security Services
Keeping IT Secure, Remotely:
Protecting your network does not start or end at the office.
As businesses have shifted their workforce to work from home, so have hackers. Threat actors are taking advantage of current events and changing circumstances to exploit those who a re most vulnerable.
Do you have a prevention plan in place?
Our team of IT security experts have spent years researching & analyzing emerging cyber – attack threats. By assessing all facets of your organization (technology, processes, policies, procedures, employees), we will help you Determine, Outline, Migrate , and Embrace (D.O.M.E.®) new technologies, policies & practices to ensure your organization is ready for all outside threats.
There are over 2200 attacks each day which breaks down to nearly 1 cyberattack every 39 seconds
Of US Businesses are not covered against data-breach or cyber liability.
Of all cases, emails are used to deliver malware.
Every 11 Seconds a Ransomware Attack Occurs
9 out of 10 organizations say they are at cyber-attack risk.